• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia All Grain Setup For Sale $1300 obo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cgreen042389

Reaction score
Unfortunately I am moving into a condo and will not have room for my setup. I have a single tier on casters with three 10in banjos and one march pump. Also included will be 3 keggles, false bottom, one giant cooler mash tun, funnel, 5L flask, random tubing, primary fermenting buckets, 48ish bottles, primary fermenting buckets, and carboys negotiable. Any questions please feel free.

IMG_7261.jpg

IMG_6887.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

IMG_7320.jpg

Let me know if you're willing to break it up and ship some of this stuff... I'm interested in your march pump and flask.

Any chance you can provide more details and pictures on the keggles (sight gauges, thermometers, dip tubes, etc.)?

Also, what is the setup for the cooler? Is it manifold or screen?

Latest posts

Back