• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

West Virginia All Grain RIMS/Gas Brewstand Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PorterBoy

Reaction score
The control box is wired for a 50Amp service but can be ran on a 30A as it is now. The control panel is wired through a 60 Amp GFCI box mounted on the backside of the control panel. Right now i have it wired for use on a 30Amp service as i was only running the rims tube and pumps. To make it 50A you just need to run wires from the relays to the switches and add the elements to your kettles and add thePIDs to the front panel.It is wired to run 2 pumps with each on its own switch, a RIMS element switch, and a selector switch for the BK and HLT elements. I have the diagram that shows you how to run the HLT and BK at once or individually. It has a main key switch and an estop. It uses an Auberins PID controllers. Have another chugger pump not pictured that goes with it also. It has gas lines and burners that are mounted and work. The RIMS element is a stainless 2000W element . This setup was made for All grain brewing. Has stainless false bottom in mash tank. Also comes with the sparge arm. Comes with a brand new glass deluxe starter kit brewery in a box from The Northern Brewer. Everything is brand new. All the fittings are stainless steel cam quick disconnects. I have over $2000 just in the control panel alone. All the hard work is done.More info and pictures upon request. Prefer local pickup but if you arrange the shipping and pickup I will ship. Asking $2,800 Located In Parkersburg WV

IMG_5441.JPG

IMG_5403.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAFSY/zJvZUWhNvfA/w434-h581-no/IMG_3883.JPG

IMG_3395.JPG

I am interested. Why are you getting rid of this? Or was this a project to make money? Can you please post a pic of the wiring schematic? I have some other things I would like to tie into a control panel.

Haha, offering a better deal to Ebay than forum members? Good system but I honestly think you should finish the work as you have offered on Ebay and then relist it for at least the 3200 there but more like 3k. Good luck just wanted to chip in. Only reason I actually posted was stopped through your town this past summer. The NET is a great place with lots of friendly people.

Yeh im busted. I have been busy as real life is and forgot to edit the post. Sorry about that i will get right on that so as people wont think bad things

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Back