• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluespook

Reaction score
Hey, folks, I have some all grain equipment that I picked up in a deal at a time when I thought I might get into it. I find I'm happy with the "lesser" processes and with wine making, so I'd like to get rid of the grain equipment. I have: 2 SS kegs with tops cut out, valves and one has a temp gauge and the other has a plug for a temp gauge; a couple of temp gauges extra; a false bottom; one of those things made from a cooler (sparger?) with a rotating sparge arm; a chillzilla chiller; and a few misc. parts and pieces. It's all been used and as far as I can see, it's ok.

I don't really want to sell the stuff, but rather trade. I would like a Buon Vino Mini Jet filter--new or used, just so long as it's in working condition.

I cannot face the idea of shipping, so it's pick up only. Lancaster, PA. I don't know how to do it, but obviously it can be done--I'll send photos. Serious traders only please.

Bluespook

Thanks

I'm not sure how much one of those filters is worth, but you've got one hell of a setup here. If I was anywhere near you, I'd be there now.

I'm just 2 counties away - and I have what you're looking for. Give me a shout back in PM & I'll try to make some time to get out there & pick it up.

I am in chester county and local to Lancaster. Would like to talk $ value if you are interested. PM me if you are.

I hope folks treat this lad nice... that chillzilla's worth about the same as what he's asking for, before you factor in kitted out keggles and the other stuff!

Hey, Folks, I think I've got a deal. If it falls through, I'll repost.

Thanks to all of you.

Blue

Back