• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

bluespook

Reaction score
Hey, folks, I have some all grain equipment that I picked up in a deal at a time when I thought I might get into it. I find I'm happy with the "lesser" processes and with wine making, so I'd like to get rid of the grain equipment. I have: 2 SS kegs with tops cut out, valves and one has a temp gauge and the other has a plug for a temp gauge; a couple of temp gauges extra; a false bottom; one of those things made from a cooler (sparger?) with a rotating sparge arm; a chillzilla chiller; and a few misc. parts and pieces. It's all been used and as far as I can see, it's ok.

I don't really want to sell the stuff, but rather trade. I would like a Buon Vino Mini Jet filter--new or used, just so long as it's in working condition.

I cannot face the idea of shipping, so it's pick up only. Lancaster, PA. I don't know how to do it, but obviously it can be done--I'll send photos. Serious traders only please.

Bluespook

Thanks

Suthrncomfrt1884

Reaction score
I'm not sure how much one of those filters is worth, but you've got one hell of a setup here. If I was anywhere near you, I'd be there now.

OP
bluespook

bluespook

Reaction score
I think new that they are about $150 or so. Thanks for the note.

Blue

XXguy

Reaction score
I'm just 2 counties away - and I have what you're looking for. Give me a shout back in PM & I'll try to make some time to get out there & pick it up.

Ashz

Reaction score
I am in chester county and local to Lancaster. Would like to talk $ value if you are interested. PM me if you are.

ubermick

Reaction score
I hope folks treat this lad nice... that chillzilla's worth about the same as what he's asking for, before you factor in kitted out keggles and the other stuff!

OP
bluespook

bluespook

Reaction score
Hey, Folks, I think I've got a deal. If it falls through, I'll repost.

Thanks to all of you.

Blue