• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All grain brewing equipmemt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trent_77590

Reaction score
I sold out and went electric so all of my old equipment is up for sale.

First up is my edelmetal bru burner. I converted it to natural gas but it's easy enough to swap it back. Just need a new hose and valve. Will include the natural gas quick disconnects. Asking $100 obo

Second is a 15g SS kettle with ball valve, mesh screen, and lid. Looks a little dirty in the pics but I'll give it a good cleaning. Asking $80 obo

Last is my trusty Coleman cooler mash tun. I've used this thing for almost 10 years of brewing. Includes ball valve and grain manafold. I know it's not worth much but it doesnt leak. Asking $30 obo

All items are located in Rockwall, TX.... just east of Dallas. All if the stuff is too big to ship so local pick up only

Damn! Does nobody brew in Texas? I'd be willing to look in to shipping but I'm sure it won't be cheap. Shoot me an offer. If its reasonable I'll accept it...... need a new fork for my MTB

Damn! Does nobody brew in Texas? I'd be willing to look in to shipping but I'm sure it won't be cheap. Shoot me an offer. If its reasonable I'll accept it...... need a new fork for my MTB
For $150 I'll be back in the area at the end of the month. I love in oklahoma city.

Deal! I actually travel to OKC a lot for work. If I head up that way between now and then I'll bring it with me
Sounds good, I'm out of town until then, but if you let me know I can have somebody grab it for me.

I'm supposed to be out for another week, but I can have someone pick it up for me.

I have a friend that is headed to dallas this weekend. Just let me know what I need to coordinate. I will most likely be unreachable so I need to make sure he has all the info he needs to get in touch with you.

Ok, he's going to be there saturday. If you're not going to be there I can try for next weekend.

I tried to send you a PM with my phone number but not sure if you get email alerts like you get from watching a post. You going to be in town tomorrow?

I tried to send you a PM with my phone number but not sure if you get email alerts like you get from watching a post. You going to be in town tomorrow?
I just got back in last night. I'll look and make sure I got it.

Back