Airtight Storage for Pint Glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondra76

Reaction score
Does anyone use airtight storage for their pint glasses?

I have an undercounter refridgertor, and I want to put the glasses in there with my kegs. I really don't want to just put them in there without a container and get any funky tastes on the glasses.

Does anyone store their pints in airtight storage? Curious to see if people already have tackled this. I can always head down to target and just get a regular plastic container but airtight storage specifically for pints would be awesome. I guess what I am really seeking is a divided box similar to what you'd use for a moving box or to store xmas ornaments.

Not sure I'm getting what you're worried about...

Not like glasses absorb anything.

Now just sit back and wait for some purist to come tell you not to chill beer glasses.

Why airtight? You don't really think a little tiny bit of dust is a problem? If so, don't go to any bars, restaurants, etc. You could just rinse your glasses before use, I do it anyway, not cause of dust, but to chill the glass with cold water and minimize foaming.

Rev.

Sounds like you're looking for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

I just keep my glassware in the cabinet with the other cups/glasses I'm not sure why you would need to seal them in an airtight environment.......

Freeze them. I prefer mine that way. Keeps the brew chiller longer IMO

Back