AHS Spring Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryser2k

Reaction score
Woo, been a long time since I've posted... I took a break from homebrewing over the winter months... just couldn't bring myself to stand outside in the bitter cold over the propane burner.

Anyway, I thought I'd share that Austin Homebrew Supply is having a spring sale, 10% off everything. They also offer free shipping for orders over $60 all the time. In this case, if you have $60 or more before the discount, you get free shipping.

http://www.austinhomebrew.com/

And no, I don't work for them. I'm just a fan :)

Baron von BeeGee said:
You're a day late (and possibly a $ short). It was a sale last Fri/Sat (not sure about Sunday).

Yeah, I placed an order Friday morning. I'm gonna finally get around to that first AG batch sometime soon.

Of course, the stuff I actually needed for a couple batches came it at less than $60 (the free shipping threshold) with the 10% off, so I just had to throw in the Beer Captured book.

(The $60 free shipping thing is brilliant--they know that, depending on what you're brewing and whether you're buying yeast, etc., 2 batches worth of supplies are likely to come it at just under $60. So of course you'll buy more in order to get the free shipping.)

Also, AHS seems to especially have the best prices on non-bulk grain--plus, they'll sell fractions of pounds and mill it for free. (These are both very handy for people who don't own a mill.)

Yeah they always get me with that... I usually throw on a few extra supplies that I might need eventually... bottle caps, sanitizer, hoses, etc.

Back