Ahh, would this be a great brewday!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonefishing

Someday I'll stop procrastinating
Reaction score
Except, it's not...I don't have any ingredients, no money to buy any this week, and the LHBS is closed...AND...it's snowing like there's no tomorrow. Anybody want to come shovel snow? I got enough of it Friday and yesterday when we got the first 10" or so... this additional maybe foot is just pissing me off.
But, the silver lining to the cloud is... I'm cleaning kegs and doing some racking, so not all is lost. Of course, that frees up some fermenters so.... back to wishing I had more ingredients!

i was just thinking sounds like you are in mass. i was talking to my parents who are complaining about the snow. ohh how i miss the cold powdery white stuff. sorry for your brewing transgressions. nothing left to do but put some home brew in the snow and throw snowballs at the local kids.

-nick

Oh I would never throw snowballs at the local kids.... any one of them could out throw me! Not to mention..this is Lowell... they could be gang members! LOL

We were under a Winter Storm Warning. Too bad it was sunny and 45F all morning. I think the weatherman was :drunk:

We got another several inches already, and more snow all week. I think we already hit our yearly average, and there are two more months of it to go!!

Fortunately for me, I took advantage of it and brewed a barleywine and kegged my Wit. I really need to get more ingredients soon.

Also feel your pain in Lowell, in Me here and got about 16" yesterday and last night but I am going to celebrate and brew a cream ale tonight!

oh thats right you guys get that funny white stuff on the ground lol

me I hate the cold

would rather be toastin my bones on a beach

with a cold one in my hand

:rockin:

oh thats right you guys get that funny white stuff on the ground lol

me I hate the cold

would rather be toastin my bones on a beach

with a cold one in my hand

:rockin:

Not me! I hate the warm sunshine. Nothing worse than stripping down to your shorts and laying around on the beach drinking cold beers. Ugh...

Me, I'd rather bundle up in a snowsuit and shovel snow until my back hurts. So cold that when you get into your car, it literally complains!

Yup, it's the frozen wasteland of winter for me! :ban:

and finally stopped at 8 AM today......over 2 feet... -15 F tonight...and we're gonna get hit again on Tuesday & Wednesday. Green Mountain state... my a$$ ... All I see is white.

And I'm too busy and tired from running the snow blower and shoveling to even think about brewing

But the Giants won last night... so life is good

We got a total of about 2 feet between our forecast of 6-10" on Friday, which went on into Saturday and was a freakin' foot... to our, " 2-4", maybe a few flurries more" yesterday...which again was a foot. I so want to move south!

Back