After 4 months I finally landed a job

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erick0619

Reaction score
This means more brew days and more brew gear :)

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Congrats! Guess I will get myself a brew and help you celebrate:mug:

beer.jpg

What kind of job, if I may ask? And "where do I put my probe"? In da driveway, man, out there! :D

With a hotel remodeling company, it was kinda funny how it all played out. I was walking past one of the projects I had worked on last spring the wyndham in downtown San Diego when I got the call, I am beyond excited right now.

And thank you all salud!!!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417386849.242260.jpg

With a hotel remodeling company, it was kinda funny how it all played out. I was walking past one of the projects I had worked on last spring the wyndham in downtown San Diego when I got the call, I am beyond excited right now.

And thank you all salud!!!
View attachment 239094

Hey, I live in San Diego

Congratulations buddy :mug:

Hello there fellow sandiegan!! And thank you man!! You in any brew clubs here in SD?

Hello there fellow sandiegan!! And thank you man!! You in any brew clubs here in SD?

Nah, I am not, I don't have much time for that. Homebrewtalk is my brewclub :D

I am looking for an IPA recipe since my lager fridge is full

That has to feel good. What is the right beer to brew in celebration?

It really is man I've been getting by on Craigslist gigs. Hmm I'm thinking of trying my hand at some kind of Belgian strong pale that sounds tasty!!!

Nah, I am not, I don't have much time for that. Homebrewtalk is my brewclub :D

I am looking for an IPA recipe since my lager fridge is full

You should check out ballast points homework series batch 3 it's a English IPA. I'll actually be bottling that same recipe tomorrow after work. 2 row Munich crystal 20/40 all willamette hops and wlp002.

Congrats on the new job! Four months is a long dry spell, glad you landed something.

Thank you man, I'm very excited I was starting to think I was gonna have to start walking the streets strutting my stuff...

You should check out ballast points homework series batch 3 it's a English IPA. I'll actually be bottling that same recipe tomorrow after work. 2 row Munich crystal 20/40 all willamette hops and wlp002.

I found one! I am going to try out this one, Vail Pale Ale because it only uses 2 kinds of hops :ban:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f69/vail-pale-ale-60215/

Hey another fellow San Diegan here. I've tried QUAFF but never seem to be able to make it to their meetings. I need to do some shopping around. I take it you're looking too

Hey another fellow San Diegan here. I've tried QUAFF but never seem to be able to make it to their meetings. I need to do some shopping around. I take it you're looking too

Dude awesome do you also shop at the homebrewer? And yeah im in search of a brew club to join I remember I was looking into one of a while but never went to a meeting. Do you know of a few other clubs aside from QUAFF?

I'm having flashbacks to Space Balls with y'alls pic in a pic in a pic....:cross:

I wanted to join in on the fun but I was too lazy to pull the laptop out

Dude awesome do you also shop at the homebrewer? And yeah im in search of a brew club to join I remember I was looking into one of a while but never went to a meeting. Do you know of a few other clubs aside from QUAFF?

No I live right next to homebrew mart so i go there. But I've really been meaning to check it out.

And there are a bunch of clubs like mashheads, society of barley engineers, etc. Send me a message, maybe we can check one out

No I live right next to homebrew mart so i go there. But I've really been meaning to check it out.

And there are a bunch of clubs like mashheads, society of barley engineers, etc. Send me a message, maybe we can check one out

Damn right next door, I bet that puts a dent in the wallet more often than it should ;). And dude for sure I'll send you one in a moment.

Congrats. I'll drink to you. I hope to find one after the beginning of the year myself.

Thanks man!!! And cheers to you. I'll be sending positive vibes your way and hoping that you get a job soon.

Latest posts

Back