• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona Adcraft IND-C208V Countertop Commercial Induction Cooktop,

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fhk

Reaction score
Adcraft IND-C208V Countertop Commercial Induction Cooktop

https://www.etundra.com/restaurant-...ual-control-countertop-induction-cooker-208v/

I bought 2 of these. The unit is essentially brand new except I unpacked it and tested it to see how quickly it boiled 5 gallons of water. A little under an hour from 12C to boiling as you can see in the pictures.
I decided I really didn't need 2 as I am going to BIAB system so my loss is your gain (did I really type that cliche'?).
It is rated at 3000 watts at 208 volts. I have 240 volts where I am so it is very close to 3500 watts.
Nicest thing (and my reason for purchase) is it is analog control and works well with a PID controller. You can plug it right into a PID, no need to modify anything.
I will sell it for $200 plus actual shipping and guarantee it is essentially new.

DSCF4261.jpg

DSCF4262.jpg

DSCF4276.jpg

You can plug it right into a PID

For real? That's awesome! For some reason, I'd heard this didn't work with induction cookers. Cool to know it can work. Sorry to hijack. Way cool!

Back