acoustic music

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monty3777

Reaction score
Well, it's too cold to BBQ and I have all my primary buckest full. I would tie some flies for the summer but I'm not motivated yet. So I am indulging another hobby of mine - acoustic music. I have started a blog where I highlight some of my favorite artises. Check it out if you're as bored as I am.:mug:

Tap the Root

Killer! I grew up in a family where acoustic guitar, piano, and other instruments were employed daily. I now play guitar, but have a hard time finding time between work and family. My guitar is actually sitting in my office next to me at this very moment...mocking me! Anyways, I'm always on the lookout for new acoustic artists...I dig the blog. Thanks for putting it up, I'll be a regular visitor! :mug:

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Well, it's too cold to BBQ and I have all my primary buckest full. I would tie some flies for the summer but I'm not motivated yet. So I am indulging another hobby of mine - acoustic music. I have started a blog where I highlight some of my favorite artises. Check it out if you're as bored as I am.:mug:

Tap the Root

That was cool, I had them all playing at the same time :cross:

I have a lot of Leo Kottke music. I like his style of playing but I also enjoy his sense of humor in both his music and in person. Saw him live in an old theater, you know the kind with balconies. Sound was fantastic and his explanation of each song was both interesting and funny. He talks to the audience and is very laid back and casual. There was also a public TV show about him. Starts with him coming out of a lake in scuba gear and ends with him going back in.

I am going to see Leo in February. Bensusan is my favorite guitarist right now - he has agreed to do an interview for the blog!

Back