About to make my 3rd please help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.northernbrewer.com/brewi...-ale-kits/oud-bruin-de-table-extract-kit.html

I am thinking about doing this because I'm looking for something darker and richer but there are no reviews so tell me what you think. If it's a no gimme an idea pleaseeeee

What kind of commercial beer do you like? A brown sour ale would be an unusual choice for a 3rd brew, especially if all you are looking for is something darker and richer. The brew you linked is going to be more tart/sour than rich/malty in flavor. I'd look at a Porter Kit maybe instead.

brewit2it said:
What kind of commercial beer do you like? A brown sour ale would be an unusual choice for a 3rd brew, especially if all you are looking for is something darker and richer. The brew you linked is going to be more tart/sour than rich/malty in flavor. I'd look at a Porter Kit maybe instead.

To be honest I love many kinds of beer there are days I'll drink a cream ale and another day I'll be drinking a oatmeal stout which is something I think I want to brew do you know any kits that only require the wort boil to be 2.5 gal because I don't have a large brew pot yet not enough for a 6 gallon brew for sure I just made a coopers kit for fun and I did a brewers best kit which both only require a 2.5 gal boil but I do want a oatmeal stout or some sort of milk stout

Latest posts

Back