A Re-introduction!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marconlin

Reaction score
I would like to take the time to introduce myself again. My last intro was a year ago. So was my last post. And that was an introduction then too.

Since then I was on a deployment and have had very little brewing in my life.

I intend to read through the beginners beer forums and hanging out there for some time. I am sure to wander a little further down from time to time!

I little about me. I have maybe 18 beers under my belt. I found homebrewtalk looking for info. And info I have found.

Thank you all and I look forward to any bright exchanges in the future.

Mark

Welcome back great to know you returned safely, hopefully without to many scars.
Also THANK YOU for serving and on this day of celebration I stand up and Salute You and all other veterans, specially those who have been deployed.
Your service is greatly appreciated!!

Welcome back to brewing.
And I would definitely read more than the beginners forum. I think you'll enjoy browsing the "New Posts" at random.

Thank you all for the kind words!

A few months before I came home I had bought a few All-Grain kits. Now I have always brewed extract, so this will be a fun summer. I have alredy brewed two of four kits, and will be brewing a third this weekend.

Back