A little shout out........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brocster

Reaction score
:mug:

Having been on the "Internets" since 88, Web since 93, and remembering when you had to buy a CD with the Web Links, I have been on forums, or simliar, for almost 23 years. (Damn, I am getting old now me thinks)

Anyways, just have to say the users of this forum and the forum itself is the best I have seen. It self-polices very well and, almost without exception, the people are kind and helpfull.

My main point here is that I am brewing beer better than ever and I owe it to the people who have helped me on this forum, or, the posts that others have made that either answer questions I have had or give me new insites.

Special shout out to the senior/long-time members that put up with the same questions over and over, yet take the time to answer them with class and substance. There are many people who have helped, but special "cheers" to Yooper, EdWort, Revvy, Pol, Deathbrewer, David_42, Code Rage, Beerthirty...and many others.

Thanks for all the help, info and advice.

:rockin:

+1....100 times over.

I also think this is one of the best/friendliest/non-snob/noob-friendly/positive forums I have been on.

Thanks for acknowledging the fact that we do put up with those questions year after year.:mug:

When you've been around here for some time you'll realize there is a HUGE influx of "new" brewers and "old" questions in Jan and Feb due to all the Christmas presents...;)

Ahh the memories....

Code:
                   __
                  /  \
                 /|oo \
                (_|  /_)
                 _`@/_ \    _
                |     | \   \\
                | (*) |  \   ))
   ______       |__U__| /  \//
  / FIDO \       _//|| _\   /
 (________)     (_/(_|(____/

+1000.... I certainly wouldn't have the patience to not say "use the search function" over and over.

Back