A Homebrewing Fantasy for Kathy Ireland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"After making my first batch of homebrewed beer, I told my mom I was going to start a brewery". Man, did Billy Joel throw away a good thing or what? (the cover to this article has been shown many times... I'll pop it up here later).

with_the_same_fantasies.jpg

I don't recall Billy Joel dating or being married to Kathy Ireland. He was married to Kriste Brinkley though.

So is that a glass of wine in the cover pic of an article on her homebrewing prowess? Or can we swing that as a "Belgian Strong" or something similar :)

No Offense, but the whole BILLY JOEL thing was so wierd and baffling, it has ruined this thread for me.

I was fantasizing about being Billy Joel because he evidently goes from supermodel to supermodel but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

No Offense, but the whole BILLY JOEL thing was so wierd and baffling, it has ruined this thread for me.

I was fantasizing about being Billy Joel because he evidently goes from supermodel to supermodel but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

The wife I sat 2nd row center stage for a show of his about 12 yrs. ago. Show was better than his average performance from what I have read. At the end of the show I ended up with a guitar pick, the drumsticks and Billy's song sheet off of his piano.

But the best of all I got to shake his hand. As we were leaving the venue I look at the SWMBO and said " I'm never washing my hand again", she said "I didn't know you were that big of a fan", I said " no it's not that I'm that big of a fan. Do you realize where that hand has been"! She shook her head rolled her eye and still married me three months later.

Oh and sorry about you fantasy.

Yea, . . . thanx, I almost forgot about that one. Gonna have to go cleanse with some Piano Man or 52nd street now:mug:.

Yup....That was his shark jump...and I blame Kathy Ireland...er I mean Christie Brinkley for that mess, and his whole discography after that one.

The two you mentioned are my favorites.

[sorry for the wacked red scribbles... I didn't do that; I'd love to have a good copy of this article - anyone?]

So is that a glass of wine in the cover pic of an article on her homebrewing prowess? Or can we swing that as a "Belgian Strong" or something similar :)

See pic - beer of some kind

Wow we're all messed up today. Kathy Ireland must have had someone famous! Charlie Papazian?

Hmmm, they do look cozy ...

chilling_with_kathy.jpg

The wife I sat 2nd row center stage for a show of his about 12 yrs. ago. Show was better than his average performance from what I have read. At the end of the show I ended up with a guitar pick, the drumsticks and Billy's song sheet off of his piano.

But the best of all I got to shake his hand. As we were leaving the venue I look at the SWMBO and said " I'm never washing my hand again", she said "I didn't know you were that big of a fan", I said " no it's not that I'm that big of a fan. Do you realize where that hand has been"! She shook her head rolled her eye and still married me three months later.

Oh and sorry about you fantasy.

Lol, that is classic!

As for my fantasy, it was short lived.;)

Back