A healthy supply line is a beautiful thing.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homebrewtastic

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of moving. Of course my number one priority is to ensure that all of my beer and brewing gear is in order and accounted for.

photo81.jpg

All 13 of those cases are filled to the top. I've got three more cases worth in my beer fridge and two full kegs. I know it's not the most impressive supply line ever, but it still brings a tear to my eye.

Dry hopped Saison
English Pale Ale
Orange Cyser
Belgian IPA
Low Gravity Brett Rye Ale
Breakfast Stout
Baltic Porter
Oktoberfest

I am so ready to crank some brews out, now that its getting warmer! Winter really set me behind! How's that belgian IPA? I'm usually not big on Belgian beers, but the best I've had was a Tripel IPA!! Delicious!

It's freaking awesome. I brewed a batch for a friends wedding back in October. Loved it so much I rebrewed it. The original brew was a touch dry so I bumped up the mash temp to 152 and it turned out perfect. I also moved the warrior 60 minute addition to a FWH addition. It really smoothed out the bitterness and brightened up the hop flavors.

Belgian Slut

Now this definitely isn't a Tripel hopped like an IPA. It's an IPA fermented like a Belgian Ale.

Back