• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 80 quart 20 Gallon Concord Stainless Steel Pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-CHRIS-

Reaction score
80 quart 20 Gallon Concord Stainless Steel Pot

I bought this for my HERMS brewery and decided to do keggles instead. It is 18" wide by 19" tall and is made of 1mm thick stainless steel. It is a really high quality pot. Comes with a removable steaming basket if you want to do a clambake.

I paid a little over $100 for it, would like to sell for $80 locally.

Near Lowell MA or we can meet at Beer and Wine Hobby in Woburn on the weekend.

Chris

20galpot_01.jpg

20galpot_02.jpg

I'll take it if you will ship to Michigan.

I've been looking for a 20 gallon to do ten gallon biab for a while now. Thanks for considering.

Chris, is that a quick disconnect in the first photo or something sitting on the table behind the pot? Local and might be interested.

Chris, is that a quick disconnect in the first photo or something sitting on the table behind the pot? Local and might be interested.

Just something sitting on the table, no holes cut in the pot at this point.

Thanks,
Chris

I'd love to ship it, but shipping is probably around $20. Cheaper to buy from the MFG at that point.

Chris

Back