8/29 Drink With A Friend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wrestling-she-mad.gif
null_zps9ba3841a.jpg

This thread is perfect for the night I had.

Went to Beercraft for an AleIndustries tasting and ran into the founder of Ales for Autism, who I write beer articles for him. Had tastes of a Berliner Weiss, Uncle Jesse's Session IPA, Golden State of Mind and Rye'd Piper.

Went to Whole foods and chatted with my friend who runs the tap room, and also my friend who works at Bear Republic and a shift brewer from Russian River. Had pints of Gigantic High Fidelity, Almanac Flowering Gose (best Gose I've ever had) and Coronado Idiot IPA.

Came home and decided I hadn't had enough beer. Inth-howeverthe****youspellit-id this.
T1KvbGD.jpg

My absolute favorite beer ever!!!! Not sure who sent me this bottle but it was either ApocalypseZombie or ehammond1 . I can't thank you guys enough! 1 bottle left must get MOAR!!!!!!!

0D97743F-69C8-4E02-9B03-6175A9285DB6-125-0000007AEB39D7B7_zpsec65e2c0.jpg

Cheers!

Given some of the food postings you've made you should definitely make ice cream with one of these. It is amazeballs.

Thanks for sharing your haul with me, minnesotaryan! Cheers to all you BTers out there tonight.

Drinking this while playing Minecraft on Xbox Live.
1148973_623539266255_1058359809_n.jpg

It took me forever to get that ****er to balance.
How is Minecraft on XBOX? I'm a console only sort of gamer, but have been really interested to try this game out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back