7 Years 10 Months 4 Days

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Displaced MassHole

Reaction score
Today marks my last day in the US Navy after almost 8 years of service to our country. I've had an awesome time serving, but now it's time for me to move on in life.

I've taken a giant leap of faith by getting out and not having a job just yet, although I have a few really good prospects I'm still nervous and $hitting bricks.

I just want to say thanks to everyone here at HBT for all your input and support throughout the countless hours I spent on here during my deployments. The thought of getting home and brewing beer made a lot of the crappy days over there much easier to deal with!!

So this weekend I'll be raising a few pints, anyone care to join me?

Slainte :mug:

DM

I'll be staying here in SD for a while, my wife is also in the navy and stationed out here. She's got a few more years left on here current contract.

Congratulations and thanks for your service! I wish you the best in finding employment. You can always go into commercial brewing if you can't find anything else! I'm a little far off...otherwise I'd join you for a pint despite the fact that I don't even know you. Long distance :mug: !

It's too bad I got out of the Marines before I could catch a ride from you! :rockin:
Thanks for your service none the less!

Thank you. :USA: <- I know this doesn't work here, but it should! lol

Good luck finding a job. I hope you have more success than I have. ;)

Best of luck to you shipmate and thanks for your service. I served from '87 to '93 on the U.S.S. Texas CGN-39, good times.

Back