7 ounce amber bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewenstein

Reaction score
Anyone have a source for 7 ounce amber bottles? I will be bottling a barleywine sometime next month, and I wouldn't mind a smaller serving size for a portion of the brew. Thanks.

Aside from drinking a ton of Thomas Hardy no, I have one and I use it as a test bottle. I have been on the look out for more for a while.

the small corona bottles are about that size, only problem is they're clear. they're coronita or something like that. I bottle my mead in them. :D

the small corona bottles are about that size, only problem is they're clear. they're coronita or something like that. I bottle my mead in them. :D
Clear 7oz bottles can be bought new, I have seen green as well. I'd rather spend more on those than drink Corona.

I looked for 7oz amber bottles when bottling my RIS and barleywine last year but couldn't find any. I ended up grabbing a case of green ones from my LHBS for $18.

Reviving this thread: I also want to buy some 7oz brown bottles for a barleywine. If anyone has a source, please post it!

Back