• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa 6 Standard Chrome Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickN72

Reaction score
I just switched out my standard faucets for Perlicks. I have 4 used faucets and 2 brand new ones. Asking $10 each for the used ones and $12 for the new ones.

Would you ship them to Marion? I don't get up to CF very often. How long are the shanks?

no shanks, just the faucets. I will actually be heading to Iowa City tomorrow, coming back Wednesday. I could bring them and drop off on the way, or on the way home.

I'll try to get some pictures posted tonight.

Stainless or Chrome levers?

How much to ship to Iowa City? (or, if you'll be down here anytime in the next few months, I could meet you, don't need them now, just possibly for later)

Stainless or Chrome levers?

How much to ship to Iowa City? (or, if you'll be down here anytime in the next few months, I could meet you, don't need them now, just possibly for later)

i'll probably be in iowa city in a couple weeks, i could bring them down for you for $20 total. As far as the levers, i would guess chrome but they came on the kegerator that i have so i don't know alot about them. They've worked well, i just decided i wanted to go to perlicks.

New all chrome are 15 each... I'll do 20 for the pair of faucets and a.. Uh huh... Hug

New all chrome are 15 each... I'll do 20 for the pair of faucets and a bit of homebrew?

Sounds like a deal to me. I don't bottle much anymore, but I should be able to bottle a couple for you. PM me your email or better a cell number and i can text you when i'm going to be down there.

Latest posts

Back