• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 5x Perlick 575ss, Will Ship

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ztup

Reaction score
I have 5x Perlick 575ss creamer faucets I'm willing to sell, in excellent condition, used for a little over a year. These have the older style script "P" on them that you cannot get anymore, so if you have Perlicks already and are looking to add taps/spares that match your Perlick 500 series faucets, these will match. These are great faucets, and I have had no problems with them.

$30 each, will sell individually, but priority goes to someone buying all 5. Located in Mansfield, OH, can potentially deliver for no extra charge to Columbus area on this coming weekend. Will ship for actual cost, I believe these will fit in a small priority mail flat rate box.e. If you buy all 5, will throw in a growler filler attachment for free.

Sale is currently pending on these, will post when complete or if it falls through.

Received payment and shipped! Thanks! Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back