50%off discount — Only $9.99 can get one Inkbird new waterproof instant read thermometer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got their non-waterproof instant read thermometer and I've never had issues. Also have their ITC-1000 for temp control on my fermentation chamber. Good stuff that works consistently.

Greetings,
I have a few of your products. I would like to buy a few of these if the deal is still going on....

Cheers!

Interested, please PM!
Inkbird? Ducks on the pond baby....we need’s that code

don’t make me beg...I will...but it’s nothing you want to see

:)

Happy new year my Inkbird friends...keep on doing what u do!
Interested
I would like one too, please.
Code please! Thx
Is this offer still available? If so, I would like a code. Thanks!
Me also if this is still going on.

PM sent

PM a code please if this is still going on.
I'm interested too. Thanks.
Those look awesome I am interested if you are still giving out codes.

I have 2 of your ITC-308 and they are great. I just have to make a relay box for the new fermentation setup I have. The new fridge pulls 9.5 - 10 amps.
Is this offer still open? If so, I am interested.

Thanks
Will buy asap if code still available.
Thanks!

Oh had my eye on one of these. Any codes left?
I'd love to get one any codes left?
I got mine and love it. It's now my go-to and the one I spent $80 for sits on the shelf.
Interested!
May I have a code?
I'm interested in a code as well.
Interested, thanks

PM sent

I requested a code in December but didn't know where to find it on HBT. Just found it the other day and tried it on Amazon, but it said that it was invalid. I'm guess it expired. Could you send me a new code please! THANKS!!!

If you decide to launch on Amazon in Canada for this, drop me a line. Happy to product test & review! Been really happy with my Inkbird products so far!

Back