50%off discount — Only $9.99 can get one Inkbird new waterproof instant read thermometer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Augh. I’m so embarrassed. I had messaging off. I also can’t figure out how to PM.

You know, maybe I don’t deserve a thermometer. I probably couldn’t figure it out.

:no:

I sincerely apologize to you. I just saw the update of the post. I couldn’t send you a private message before because I clicked on your homepage. The logo to Start a Conversation did not appear. Now it have Start a Conversation. PM sent to you.

Last edited:
Interested
Seems like a good deal. Thanks Inkbird!
I sent a couple of request for a code but never received one. I’m getting the feeling that Inkbird doesn’t want me to know the precise temperature of liquids at an affordable price.
I am interested too...
I'm interested too. Please PM a code to me. Thanks

PM sent.

I sincerely apologize to you. I just saw the update of the post. I couldn’t send you a private message before because I clicked on your homepage. The logo to Start a Conversation did not appear. Now it have Start a Conversation. PM sent to you.

I bought one! Thank you for your persistence. It’s greatly appreciated. :)

Hello everyone!
In order to celebrate Christmas, Inkbird has a killer deal.

50% off discount code for waterproof instant read thermometer
—— Only $9.99 can get one for yourself or as Christmas gift.

Don't miss it!
Please comment post if you have interest, and i will PM you code.

71582022_988741274802987_1861945692356870144_n.jpg
Definitely interested!

Inkbird? Ducks on the pond baby....we need’s that code

don’t make me beg...I will...but it’s nothing you want to see

:)

Happy new year my Inkbird friends...keep on doing what u do!

Those look awesome I am interested if you are still giving out codes.

I have 2 of your ITC-308 and they are great. I just have to make a relay box for the new fermentation setup I have. The new fridge pulls 9.5 - 10 amps.

I've been using mine. It's a great product and well worth the $20 (without the Christmas discount) in my opinion.

Back