50%off discount — Only $9.99 can get one Inkbird new waterproof instant read thermometer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
In order to celebrate Christmas, Inkbird has a killer deal.

50% off discount code for waterproof instant read thermometer
—— Only $9.99 can get one for yourself or as Christmas gift.

Don't miss it!
Please comment post if you have interest, and i will PM you code.

71582022_988741274802987_1861945692356870144_n.jpg

I'm interested as I could have used this when cooking sausage last night. Please send me a "code". Thanks.

EDIT: Are you able to replace the rechargeable batteries when they no longer take a charge?

I'm interested as I could have used this when cooking sausage last night. Please send me a "code". Thanks.

EDIT: Are you able to replace the rechargeable batteries when they no longer take a charge?

PM sent,I'm sorry, it doesn't seem to be replaceable at present

sounds awfully cheap, interested as long as i don't get an ITD from the link you send! takes like 3-5 minutes for the one i have now to register! :)

edit: i see it's amazon...so just a $25 minimum order, still interested, i'll pay the shipping....

Last edited:
sounds awfully cheap, interested as long as i don't get an ITD from the link you send! takes like 3-5 minutes for the one i have now to register! :)

edit: i see it's amazon...so just a $25 minimum order, still interested, i'll pay the shipping....

PM sent

Back