$50 Got Me What?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmk1012

Reaction score
Surfing Craigslist the other day looking for brewing equip. Came across an ad, he was selling a c02 tank and reg for $50. Called him right away, when I picked it up there was two perlick faucets, two sanke taps, newer alum c02 tank, beverage factory dual gauge regulator, 5 way chrome manifold with on/off valves, all the lines for everything! Now to sell the taps to cover the purchase price, I will have netted all but the taps for $0!!!!!!:ban:

oh you think thats a good deal listen to this. A freind at work had an old soda dispensing fountain that he didnt want and i thought i could use to keg beer at the time i hadnt started brewing yet well this is everything i got for free Three 2.5 gallon cornelius kegs double body regulator co2 tank and i think i have a plate chiller but ive been to lazy to figure out if itll work.

I'll give you $50 for the whole setup Hoodweisen! LOL, nice score too. P.S.-Bendbrewer, it was on Salem CL.

Back