• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 5 gallon conical wall mounted fermenters w/ yeast collection ball.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baflint

Reaction score
five gallon wall mounted conical fermenters each with yeast collection ball. have about 25 available...they are $200 new plus shipping from northern brewer(link below). $150 each with wall mounts and yeast collection ball. if interested pm me on here with how many you want and location to figure out shipping.
CHEERS!

http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/v-vessel.html

00101_4lRBoKIc9oS_600x450.jpg

Depending on how many your interested in I might be willing to meet you somewhere....

just an FYI that yeast ball will work easily but you will want to do a trub drop about 24 hours after pitching. (all the trub will settle in the tip) So don't even put the yeast ball part on dump the trub, then connect it. I use something similar on my stainless conical.

Sorry guys don't have any pictures of them in action...to answer some qustions the balls are more for the yeast not for trub. In that case I would reccommend a good whirlpool and like mors said let the wort settle then drop out the trub and add yeast. These are pretty slick, they save a lot of room when you mount them to the wall and looks pretty sweet with a bunch together. Pm me for those who are interested and we can go from there..CHEERS!!

Back