• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa 5 gallon, 10 gallon and 12 gallon mashtuns.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Selling a bunch of mashtuns I have made with the proceeds going to the local food pantry during the year. All coolers have brand new metal components and have a voile cloth liner for the inside of the tun like a brew in a bag system. This makes filtering the grain very simple and clean up is easy. The price I am asking is the cost for me to make these (materials with the labor for free). I have made over 50 of these using these voile cloth liners with no stuck sparges. The first runnings from the mash have been very clear and much better than when I used a false bottom on my old system. Each cooler has insulation added to the lid and has either been used for one/two brews for testing or has been tested for leaks over night. All coolers use a brand new stainless steel hose braid with the voile liner for filtering the grain.

5 gallon mashtuns with 2 voile cloth liners for each cooler. ($50 each)

10 gallon mashtuns with 2 voile cloth liners for each cooler. These coolers are virtually brand new. ($75 each)

12 gallon mashtuns with one voile cloth liner and several voile sleeves for the stainless steel hose braid for each. ($50 each)

Some people have added $5-10 for my time to build these or you can pay it forward in your own way. I do have a variety of hardwood mash paddles you can purchase for your tun for $5-10 each.

SAM_1355.jpg

SAM_1356.jpg

SAM_1357.jpg

Latest posts

Back