5 Gal Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lstewartff

Reaction score
Midwest has there 5 Gal reconditioned kegs at 39.99 each limit of two per customer. I hope this is a good deal because I just ordered two so I can start kegging. Total on two + shipping for me was $95. Guess I have to buy the rest of the kegging supplies.

although I dont go to the LBHS often they have not had any reconditioned kegs in a while. I hope when I go back i can get the CO tank and lines for the kegs I ordered and some supplies to brew so I can fill the kegs. I found a fridge with two taps already mounted on craigslist but I cant get the guy to email me back if he has it or not. That would really help out.

Yeah it's a good deal. Last week they had spend $100 + keg and get one for free. Kegs are cheep I think compare to the other things you are going to buy. Just depends on the project. Me and my brew partner are about 1,200.00 into are keezer. And still finishing it up. But we started brewing with a kit from Midwest.com that came with two kegs, and a gas tank ect...

JUNK.jpg

KEEZER.jpg

Back