48 hours later, nothing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david_42

Reaction score
I'm really worried. Friday the sun was shining, T-shirt weather, Spring busting out all over. So, I uncovered the smoker, made a mess of sausages, brewed some beer. 48 hours later, it's freezing, the daffodils are crusty, there's snow covering my hop plants and the elk are migrating south through my yard.

What am I doing wrong?

I'm really worried. Friday the sun was shining, T-shirt weather, Spring busting out all over. So, I uncovered the smoker, made a mess of sausages, brewed some beer. 48 hours later, it's freezing, the daffodils are crusty, there's snow covering my hop plants and the elk are migrating south through my yard.

What am I doing wrong?

Same thing happened here. Friday it was so warm (low 50's) I was getting ready to take the top off my Jeep. Today I look outside, and it's whiteout. I can't see more than 50 feet through the snow. :mad:

What am I doing wrong?

The same thing as me, apparently. Two days ago it was pushing sixty, I took the dog for a walk without a jacket, guys were out on their Harleys (morons- it's only March, fer crissakes). Today we had four inches of snow on top of freezing rain. Spring ain't here quite yet.........

Ha! It was 75 degrees out today. I just wish we had gotten some snow or ice this season. Send some of your whiteout over here and I'll send you some already warm temps and flowers and bees.

Like a true Washatoniane i washed my car yesterday, then got called in to work, and to add insult to injury not only did it rain, but i had to drive through snow and hail. my poor car, i wish summer would get here soon.

Send some of your whiteout over here and I'll send you some already warm temps and flowers and bees.
I wish I could, but you'd quickly change your mind if it was there.

Two weeks ago, I couldn't see my front door. It has melted a bit now, so I can see 1/2 my front door.

Back