• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa 45 bottle bottle tree, 1/2 weldless bulkhead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfinleyui

Reaction score
Got these for Christmas. Ended up also getting a kegging system, so I don't need the bottle tree, and realized I asked for the wrong valve. The return policy at the place they were bought from (homebrewstuff) is a major pain the butt, so trying to sell them instead.

Neither have been used.

Looking for 15 for the tree, 20 for the valve, you pay shipping, or pick up locally in Iowa City.

$8.53 for USPS priority shipping (plus 35 for the actual items, so 43.53 total)

Also realized I didn't mention it's a 1/2inch weldless bulkhead with a stainless steel valve and 3/8 hose barb.

That bulkhead, do you gave a pic, I just want to make sure it's what I need for my keggles. I believe they where purchased and not made.

that bulkhead, do you gave a pic, i just want to make sure it's what i need for my keggles. I believe they where purchased and not made.

ForumRunner_20140104_124848.jpg

Latest posts

Back