• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 4 tap BM-23 w/kegs, locks & everything

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griz419

Reaction score
**lowered price 2/28**

Great running Beverage Aire BM-23 with 4 Perlick 525ss taps and includes everything but your homebrew. I replaced the old air hose and ran copper piping to the top to keep all 4 lines and all 4 taps chilled. A little of the normal rust on the inside but it's just cosmetic. I've enjoyed it for a few years and the only reason I'm selling it is to buy equipment to open a brewery. I removed the drain hose below the drip tray and filled in the hole with putty so it's air tight. I'm willing to sell the kegs and tap locks separate if, and only if the person buying the kegerator doesn't want them first. Pick up in Toledo, OH. $1000 obo. Possible trade for 85+ gallon fermenters.

Some details:

4x Perlick 525ss Stainless taps
4x Perlick Tap locks
4x chalkboard tap handles
4x ball lock kegs (1 w/loose handle)
5 lb co2 tank w/reg
4 way co2 distributor w/shut offs
Growler filler fitting & hose

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486777920.624719.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486777945.652760.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486777964.945636.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486777988.758168.jpg View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486778202.623822.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486828753.724572.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486778437.478399.jpg
    809.4 KB · Views: 194
I'll put you first in line for them and let you know if they don't go with the kegerator, @superstorm204. [emoji482]

Hello, I'm launching a ciderhouse in Youngstown OH and recently decided to add beer. I have several 110 gallon plastic conical fermenters (see pic) with stainless steel tri clamp fittings. About how old is your kegerator? I'd be interested in trading two fermenters for your Kegerator setup. Also, Do you have any other brewing gear you're parting with? I could use just about everything for making beer and have more FVs to trade. Looking for a grain mill, plate chiller, Ph and refractometer etc. My email is [email protected]
Cheers!

Last edited:
Tch330, I'm not sure exactly how old it is, but I'll try to find a date on it later today. Good luck with the cider house!!! I don't have any other equipment to sell but will let you know if I come across any. I'm sending you an email now.

I won't separate the taps from the kegerator. No, I did not trade for the fermenters and superstorm is still first in line for the locks.

who makes that tower? I have the same kegerator but only 3 taps with a spare carbing.

I'm not sure who makes it. I bought it used from someone. I drilled new holes in the tower so they lined up with the factory holes in the kegerator so it could easy be converted back to a single tower.

Still available. $700 for the kegerator without the kegs and tap locks. Open to offers.

Back