• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 4 Corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugh_Jass

Reaction score
I have some ball lock kegs for sale. These will be sold as a package of 4 shipped in one box. I've replaced some of the gaskets. All hold pressure. They will be shipped slightly pressurized. Price for 4 is $190+shipping.

I'm not brewing as much as I used to, so I thought I'd offer them for sale. I am willing to ship via FedEx. They are packaged as a 4 pack, weight is 39 lbs shipped from 44903.

Calculate shipping here:
https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/standalone?method=getQuickQuote

The best way to contact me is jstew0101 at gmail dot com with any questions or to purchase.

They all hold pressure and will be shipped with a few # of co2. I can't imagine the shipping is $50. I shipped 2 to the same shipping zone and it was $12 in shipping.

Back