• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 4 ball lock kegs $40 each and a 20 lb aluminum CO2 tank $40

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrydrez

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell 4 ball lock kegs to someone local. They are used (though not by me) but in pretty good condition. Two of them have new o-rings and I have a few sets of extra I can throw in. I also have a never been used 20lb CO2 tank.

I don't really want to ship these so I am looking to sell them to someone in the area. I'm located in Springfield, MA near the East Longmeadow Big-Y.

Hmm. I'm heading out to Western Mass at the weekend, and I'd be interested in 2 or 3 of the kegs. I'm looking to get into kegging, but I probably don't need a full 20lb tank.

Can you PM some details? I'd probably like a some of the extras as well, as I don't have any kegging kit yet.

Im 20 min away. Kegs Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Ill take a ball lock keg if still available

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back