$35 co2 tank free shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1078.JPG

Legit deal gentleman 1/19 hydro date like others have stated dont hesitate if in need

I just got email that it shipped less than a day after ordering. I’ll post stamp date when I get it. Cheapest I found for tank deposit around here is 80 bucks so even if I exchange it I’m saving $$
Does it have DOT stamped into the bottle? My re-filler requires it.

hey if it has a current hydro and visual inspection. And free shipping <g>

I’m gonna keep it for a while. 1963 might come back into style eventually and maybe I can bring the kegerator that it came with back into the house. It looks like the family truckster from vacation but still works.

Still 722 available per the website as of when I type this, still $34 and change, free shipping and 5% off code available.

If I didn’t already have a 20# and 2, 5# just like this I’d be all over the deal.

I have a 2.5#, 3 @ 5#, 2 @ 10#, and a 20#.

I just ordered 2 of these because they are cheap, and I have 2 kegerators at different locations to feed.

so you guys are saying that I can't take my 1991 tank in and just get it filled?

:eek:

Are you aware that the needle won't move on the gauge until there is no liquid CO2 left in the tank? At that point, the tank runs out in a hurry.

Brew on :mug:
I've noticed this too. My 20 lb stays in the green for a long time, but when the needle starts moving towards red it moves fast

Latest posts

Back