• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas $340 - 5 Gallon Brewing System (Kettle, MLT, HLT, Pump, Chiller, Bottles)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonestrada

Reaction score
Looking to clean out my garage so I can buy a new smoker.

In brief the setup includes: an 11 Gallon Bayou Classic Brew Kettle, 5 gallon Rubbermaid Mash Tun, 5 gallon Rubbermaid HLT, Mark II style wort pump, 25' copper chiller and 2 cases of 22 oz bottles.

Everything is like new and has a $504 value before tax, shipping, and assembly. Table and burner are only shown to show how I brew on it.

Boil Kettle 11 Gallon Bayou Classic Brew Kettle with ball valve and thermometer. The kettle also come with a sight glass to measure the water volume.

Mash Tun 5 gallon Rubbermaid mash tun with a stainless false bottom that sits flush in the kettle.

Hot Liquor Tank 5 gallon Rubbermaid HLT comes with a ball valve to hold and transfer your sparge water.

Pump Includes one Keg King MKII style wort pump with stainless steel center inlet.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Back