32oz stainless steel Klean Kanteen growler? Other small sizes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

archagon

Reaction score
Has anyone here used Klean Kanteen's 32oz flip-top stainless steel growler? I love the way it looks and the insulation is a must, but the HydroFlask appears to be more widely used and nobody seems to be talking about the Klean Kanteen. $40 is a lot for an impulse buy, and I'm most concerned about carbonation/leaks as compared to the HydroFlask.

AhMGqXD.jpg

Also, do most breweries fill 32oz growlers? The ones I care about in NorCal seem to, but then again I've heard of a few big names like Hill Farmstead not filling anything less than 64oz.

Also, while we're on the subject of smaller growlers, anyone have a stainless steel insulated growler in 1L or 750ml that they could recommend?

Thanks!

http://californiagrowlerfills.com/

I personally bought and recommend the SS double wall growler, as it’s accepted at many California breweries (just make sure you tell your beertender it’s a 32 oz, because the double wall makes it almost the size as the single wall SS growler, which is a fairly common format). BTW, I’m pretty sure the low ratings are from people who got an improper fulfillment through a 3rd party instead of getting it fulfilled through Amazon.

Back