• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 30 Gal Blichmann BoilerMaker False bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danimalt

Reaction score
Brand new 30 gallon false bottom for a Blichmann Boilermaker ($149 +tax retail) fits both the G1 and G2 Kettles. $115.00 OBO if anyone is interested in local pickup.

falsebottom.jpg

I've got a brand new 30 gallon false bottom for a Blichmann Boilermaker (I ordered two not realizing I didn't need one for the BK). Figured I'd see if anyone here is interested before I put in on Craigslist or pay the return shipping. Paid 149 + tax +shipping, will sell it for $125.00 OBO if anyone is interested in local pickup.

Where are you located? I'm in Temecula? Is it the complete setup including pickup tube

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm just up the way in South Corona (I can meet ya in the middle) no pickup tube it's just the false bottom and the round washer (In the picture the tie wrap is securing the washer to the false bottom)

Back