• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon 3-Vessel Electric Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverZero

Reaction score
Since I'm rebuilding my brewery, I'm selling off the old gear. Not totally complete, but enough to get somebody off the ground with a 3-vessel system. $300 if you mention that you saw it on HBT. :)

15 gallon aluminum HLT with 50' aluminum HERMS coil. Could be used as a BK as well.

15.5 gallon sanke BK.

Igloo 60qt cube MLT with CPVC manifold.

Aluminum camlock fittings, SS ball valves (not full flow but they were cheap). Should probably go through a leak-test and re-build with some new PTFE tape. I assembled it all in a rush to get a batch done back in the winter.

Here's my Craigslist listing (hope that's okay with forum rules).

http://bend.craigslist.org/for/5111947149.html

Free delivery in Central OR, or I'd drive it up to PDX or the I5 corridor for gas money and a bottle of homebrew. :)

Back