• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 3 tap commercial kegerator and 3 tier gravity brewery with extra equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammy48

Reaction score
Hello!

Selling my brewery most of my supplies and my kegerator. Located in Western MA. We are moving and cannot bring this stuff with us (trying to not bring a moving truck!). If you are in W. Mass I will help you move this stuff, maybe we can each take a trip, etc.

Here is the kegerator: http://westernmass.craigslist.org/app/5009315025.html
and here is the brewery: http://westernmass.craigslist.org/for/5009317707.html

Kegerator comes with:
2x co2 tanks
2x 5 gallon pin lock corny kegs with screw on/off adapters (will include adapters for pin and ball lock kegs)
Shank for using commercial kegs
Cleaning kit with lots of brushes and enough cleaning detergent to last you years.
2 gauge regulator
Faucet plugs to keep faucets clean when not in use

Brewery comes with:
3-tier brewery structure made from unistrut and stainless bolts
-3 stainless 15.5 gallon kegs, with all stainless: disconnects, sight glass, thermometer probe, ball valve, and false bottom in mash tun.
-insulating box for MT
-2 burners and 2 propane tanks
-all stainless clamps, tubing and fittings.
-2x 5.5 gallon glass carboy and 2x 6 gallon plastic carboy (fermenting buckets).
-whatever grains and ingredients I have at time of sale (currently looking at probably $75-100 in hops, and over $100 is grains plus some yeast).
-5' brewing paddle

Make me an offer, I am moving and would rather sell this stuff now than have my dad sell it for me after I move.

If you're interested in splitting things out I've got a few questions:

I'm interested in your pin lock disconnects. How many do you have and what condition are they in and how much do you want for them?

Also your disconnects, are they camlocks? How many do you have of each type and what condition and how much do you want from them?

Is the tubing in good condition or would I need to get new? How much do you have?

Shipping would be to 64154 and I'd pay for shipping of course. Shoot me a PM.

Tubing is all in great condition, and I have extra.

Not willing to part out at this time.

Back