3 Keg Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockfordWhite

Reaction score
I know i saw one thread with a store bought kegerator that was able to hold three kegs... Which one was it does anybody know?

My Haier kegerator holds 3 kegs and a 5# co2 bottle.

Kegerator1.jpg

Kegerator2.jpg

I'm a noob to kegging, and I just bought this very kegerator off craigslist.

It's set up for a single half-barrel, but the faucet is broken. My goal was to convert it to a two or three keg deal like you've got. Should I buy a tower kit from one of the online retailers (like this?) I would need a tower, two (or three) taps and all the fittings. I also need cornies. I don't need a CO2 tank though, so it seems like overkill.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

EdWort did you buy that as a kegerator or a fridge and turn it into a kegerator? Do you know the model # and/or cu feet of that fridge? I am assuming there is no compressor hump on the inside? Fitting three kegs would be awesome.

****EDIT****
OK EdWort I stopped being lazy and looked it up myself :cross:. They sell the kegerator and it is 6.4cu. Ft. Now I just wonder if I can find that fridge by it's self and do the work myself.

Hey Ed,

Where did you get your 3-tap tower, and is it stainless or plated? Thanks

Also, to the OP, the Danby Chill N Tap will hold 3 cornies. The Danby model # is DKC645BLS. I have one that I am getting ready to convert to dispense 3 cornies.

Hey Ed,

Where did you get your 3-tap tower, and is it stainless or plated? Thanks.

I got it from Micromatic. It's stainless and came with 3 faucets. I sold the single faucet tower that came with the Haier kegerator and upgraded to perlick faucets.

Back