• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Gallon Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the list of who is getting what. If you have changed your mind on your keg let me know, there are several other folks who would like one.

Jwright 1 to 20886
ElShauno 1 to 45440
SweetSounds 1 to 50310
Martin2D 1 to 08201
LooyvilleLarry 1 to 40014
ChefOdin 2 to 20602
Drez 2 to not sure of the zip, sent a PM
Skiwithg 1 to 08055

I hope to have the totals for you guys tomorrow! :D

Confirmed.

Cheers,
Glenn

Here is the list of who is getting what. If you have changed your mind on your keg let me know, there are several other folks who would like one.

Jwright 1 to 20886
ElShauno 1 to 45440
SweetSounds 1 to 50310
Martin2D 1 to 08201
ChefOdin 2 to 20602
Skiwithg 1 to 08055

Also confirmed,

Shaun

Jwright 1 to 20886
ElShauno 1 to 45440
SweetSounds 1 to 50310
Martin2D 1 to 08201
ChefOdin 2 to 20602
Skiwithg 1 to 08055

I'm still in!

The shipping quotes are in:

JWright 1 keg shipped to 20886 is 11.35
Elshauno 1 keg shipped to 45440 is 10.47
Sweet Sounds 1 keg shipped to 50310 is 11.35
Martin2D 1 keg shipped to 08201 is 11.67
LooyvilleLarry 1 keg shipped to 40014 is 10.02
ChefOdin 2 kegs shipped to 20602 is 12.07
Skiwithg 1 keg shipped to 08055 is 11.67
Drez to kegs shipped to 01069 is 12.61

I do have a day job so it may take a couple of days to get these kegs shipped to you after payment has been received. I am shipping these through my twin brother's business so I am at his mercy. Not sure what I need to provide to you guys for pay pay. Can somebody more experienced with this provide a little help. Remember that due to what shipping cost me to get them to me I had to bump the price up to $80. Questions anyone?:tank:

JWright 1 keg shipped to 20886 is 11.35
Elshauno 1 keg shipped to 45440 is 10.47
Sweet Sounds 1 keg shipped to 50310 is 11.35
Martin2D 1 keg shipped to 08201 is 11.67
LooyvilleLarry 1 keg shipped to 40014 is 10.02
ChefOdin 2 kegs shipped to 20602 is 12.07
Skiwithg 1 keg shipped to 08055 is 11.67
Drez to kegs shipped to 01069 is 12.61

I do have a day job so it may take a couple of days to get these kegs shipped to you after payment has been received. I am shipping these through my twin brother's business so I am at his mercy. Not sure what I need to provide to you guys for pay pay. Can somebody more experienced with this provide a little help. Remember that due to what shipping cost me to get them to me I had to bump the price up to $80. Questions anyone?:tank:
How did you decide to do payment? Paypal plus interest or check?

Not sure what I need to provide to you guys for pay pay. Can somebody more experienced with this provide a little help. Remember that due to what shipping cost me to get them to me I had to bump the price up to $80. Questions anyone?:tank:

You need to setup a personal paypal account that is tied to (1) your checking account (2) your e-mail address. When I signed up a number of years ago, it was a 3 to 5 day process. On 2 occasions they xferred a few cents into my checking account and asked me to verify the amount to ensure that they had the link properly established. It may be somewhat different now as they've dialed up the security over the past several years. Once, your account is established, when you receive notice that money has been sent to you, you can leave in paypal or transfer into checking. let's us know when you're ready to go. Or if you want to go the check route that's fine with me too.

Note to senders, under send money, use the 'personal' tab, select gift. If you are sending from your paypal account balance or transferring from a bank account, there will be no charge to 1234. If you are using a credit or debit card, then add 2.9% + $0.30 so 1234 doesn't get dinged with the fees. click the fees link on the bottom of the page for an explanation.

Cheers,
Glenn

Let's do pay pal for this since it is so much easier than checks. Thanks skiwithg for the note. I do have a pay pal account already established. If you guys will PM with your e-mail address I can send you a request for funs. PLEASE either use the gift option or add the 2.9% + .30. I have plenty of room in my inbox so don't worry about filling it up.

Elshauno and Sweetsounds you can check your e-mail for the pay pal request. I will try to get my brother to send out the kegs tomorrow.

Elshauno and Sweetsounds you can check your e-mail for the pay pal request. I will try to get my brother to send out the kegs tomorrow.

Payment sent - FYI, I couldn't chose the payment as gift. It never asked. It just transferred the $$ from my paypal acct.

Sorry...

It didn't give me an option to send as a gift either but I sent you a gift of 3 dollars to cover the interest.

For those that have completed payment I have put the kegs in the truck and I am hoping my brother stops by my work to pick them up.

The first three boxes went out yesterday late afternoon. I will PM you each tracking numbers when I brother gets them from his office this weekend.

Martin2D I have tried to PM you and I haven't heard anything back from you. I will wait until Tuesday evening and then I will assume that you have passed on the opportunity to get a keg and will move down the list.

Hey guys my brother hasn't gotten me the tracking numbers, but you guys will probably have them by Wednesday. I gave him 3 more boxes and he is going to send them out Tuesday.

I was thinking that some of you guys should have gotten your 3 gallon kegs by today. Anybody get one yet?

Mine arrived today. I'm happy as a clam.

Bobby: Thanks much brother! :mug:

BTW, somebody wrote RUM on the keg. If I put beer in there will that be false advertising? :)

Does anyone know if the 3 gallon kegs take the same size o-rings as the standard 5 gallon corney?

Cheers,
Glenn

Mine arrived today. I'm happy as a clam.

Bobby: Thanks much brother! :mug:

BTW, somebody wrote RUM on the keg. If I put beer in there will that be false advertising? :)

Does anyone know if the 3 gallon kegs take the same size o-rings as the standard 5 gallon corney?

Cheers,
Glenn

The only thing different on mine is the length of the liquid dip tube.

One of the kegs said Vodka, one said rum, one said air, and one said diet coke. I am assuming that it was for a small bar that ran the liquor through a serving gun.

All the kegs have gone out, except for Looyville Larry. I will try to get everybody else's tracking numbers PM'd to them. My brother has them, but he didn't give them to me. I will try to call him tonight and see if he can give them to me over the phone.

One of the kegs said Vodka, one said rum, one said air, and one said diet coke. I am assuming that it was for a small bar that ran the liquor through a serving gun.

All the kegs have gone out, except for Looyville Larry. I will try to get everybody else's tracking numbers PM'd to them. My brother has them, but he didn't give them to me. I will try to call him tonight and see if he can give them to me over the phone.

I got the "Diet Coke" :D
Didn't smell a bit like soda though...

I just found some in the Portland area for $60. I will ask him how many he has left if any of you in my area are interested.

Latest posts

Back