• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Gallon Keg ball lock 60$

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had known that was an option, or I would've done the same. I've only used Paypal maybe 6 times.

Hey guys, I refunded most of everyone's money because paypal is just eating too much money with their stinking fees, and after shipping im giving these away. So if you guys want to resend the money as a gift, thats cool. If NOT thats OK. I have the keg in boxes, ready to be taken to the ups center.

Hey guys, I refunded most of everyone's money because paypal is just eating too much money with their stinking fees, and after shipping im giving these away. So if you guys want to resend the money as a gift, thats cool. If NOT thats OK. I have the keg in boxes, ready to be taken to the ups center.

Hey flyingdog, I got the refund. I just resent the money as a gift. PayPal fees suck so I'm with you on that.

Let me know if anything else comes up...

Hey flyingdog, I got the refund. I just resent the money as a gift. PayPal fees suck so I'm with you on that.

Let me know if anything else comes up...

You will be getting a bottle of home brew with your order :).

anyone else that got a refund feel free to send as gift. IF YOU FEEL UNEASY ABOUT THIS DONT. Im hoping i can get them all resold because they are ready to be taken to the ups center tomorrow.

My paypal doesn't show a refund yet but if you do refund the money I sent, I'll be sure to send it back to you as a gift. That is definitely fair.

Flyingdogwine - Tried sending PM but your inbox if is full.

On paypal the refund is pending which occurs because your account does not cover the refund provided. You sent me a PM to hold off with resubmitting the money. Very confused....

I just got my refund. can i still resend it as a gift or is mine already sold?

I already sent mine a a gift. Do I need to resend?
I have not received a refund. Does this mean I'm OK?

I also originally sent as a gift and did not receive a refund so I assume that means we're good

Does paying as a 'gift' allow refunds for item not received?

I want one but my refund hasnt even cleared yet.. its says its going to take 3-5 days.. send me an email, flyingdogwine, so we can talk cause my pm keeps getting full..

Does paying as a 'gift' allow refunds for item not received?

No , you cant do anything if something isnt sent.., it would have been a been better to send him 62.10 so you would still be proctected by paypal but also he gets exactly $60 in funds..

heres a paypal calculator:
http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

to make up for the money he didnt get because of fees, a buyer who sent him $60 could send him an extra 2.41 to make it an even $60.00 and still be protected

No , you cant do anything if something isnt sent.., it would have been a been better to send him 62.10 so you would still be proctected by paypal but also he gets exactly $60 in funds..

heres a paypal calculator:
http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

to make up for the money he didnt get because of fees, a buyer who sent him $60 could send him an extra 2.41 to make it an even $60.00 and still be protected

advent **** off your not getting ****.

no theres not.. having even talked to him in awhile.., I really dont know where this is coming from.. Mods can even check all my pms..

Your pretty much been thinking i was trying to screw someone all a long! Send me all these pms about how your "suspicious."

You ever seen that episode of Seinfeld with the soup Nazi?

Well im the keg nazi....NO KEG FOR YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:
first off please.. put all these "pms" i ever sent you up right now.. we have barely talked.. maybe you are getting me confused.. I was probably the first person to send you money..

I have never sent a pm that says i was suspicious.. Ill put up the pms if you want and let the community decide..

out, out of my thread, no keg for you.

well the keg i dont want anymore cause i wouldnt fund someone like you, just by the way you have lied about what has been seaid between the two of us..

I DO WANT MY REFUND THO.

Anybody willing to send a gift to this guy is NOT BEING SMART.. you cant get your money back no matter what..

He cant ever afford to refund people who he just got money from, which means he has already emptied his account from the first buyers..

well the keg i dont want anymore cause i wouldnt fund someone like you, just by the way you have lied about what has been seaid between the two of us..

I DO WANT MY REFUND THO.

Anybody willing to send a gift to this guy is NOT BEING SMART.. you cant get your money back no matter what..

He cant ever afford to refund people who he just got money from, which means he has already emptied his account from the first buyers..

I refunded your money?

And i did deposit into my bank so i could pay for shipping.

I also like the way at the beginning of the thread, you said if i really want to rip someone off you would ask for a gift..

you could have easily asked for 62.10 and both people would have seller and buyer protection..

Im putting up the suspicous pms that he says i sent

I also like the way at the beginning of the thread, you said if i really want to rip someone off you would ask for a gift..

you could have easily asked for 62.10 and both people would have seller and buyer protection..

Im putting up the suspicous pms that he says i sent

Hey guys, everyone thank advent because im not selling kegs to ANYONE. Everyones money will be refunded monday.

Good job, ******* :fro:

Hey guys, everyone thank advent because im not selling kegs to ANYONE. Everyones money will be refunded monday.

Good job, ******* :fro:

why does it take so long to refund money that people gave to you today.. SUSPICIOUS!

ANybody who sent this guy a gift is probably out of luck.. He will cash his funds out and then close his paypal account.. everybody keep his cell phone number close..

why does it take to refund money that people gave to you today.. Suspicious!

Anybody who sent this guy a gift is probably out of luck.. He will cash his funds out and then close his paypal account.. Everybody keep his cell phone number close..

yes because i refunded 90% of everyone's money i must be a scammer huurrrrrrrr.

Your a idiot, it takes 3-5 days for it to go from my bank, to your account. But keep it up dip **** and I will cancel your refund, and spend it on beer.

One more word ******* and I will do it, test me. Please TEST ME.

Everyone calm down or the thread gets shutdown. At that point no resolution will come to anyone.

I want advent out. That is all.

I came into this late. What in the world is going on?

Has everybody who sent money been either sent a keg, or refunded?

You can't choose who you want to reply to your thread, I'm sorry to say. If you didn't want to deal with a forum, you could have listed your stuff on craigslist. Since you're going through our forum, we have a right to ask what's going on.

Please provide me an explanation. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back