3 gallon cornys 49.95

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springer

Reaction score
Morebeer has them in stock again regular price is 69.95 but with promo code CUST3GKEG09 they are 49.95. They have been on backorder but they are now in stock .

Reasons come later! Just got 2. Actually they're much easier than lugging around a full 5 gallon keg to places you need beer

I bought 4 . Giving my son one for his birthday he can't fit a 5 gallon corny in the fridge under his store bought freestanding bar.

HOLY S*** I should just buy a ton of these. They regularly go on ebay for $70-$90 and just sell them on ebay. haha, I think my fiance would have my neck if I did that though. Im def in for one. Then I will have two 3 gal cornies. Which for those of you that use mini fridges for kegerators that have that annoying little step in the back, a 3 gal corny will fit amazingly on top of that. Get two 3 gals, store you beer in them and have em ready to go!

Morebeer has them in stock again regular price is 69.95 but with promo code CUST3GKEG09 they are 49.95. They have been on backorder but they are now in stock .

Springer,
Any idea on how long this deal will last? I have a buddy that is gone camping for a week and will be pissed if he misses this deal. Knowing him he will buy 5 of these things. I bought him one but i know that wont suffice. Thanks

Darn you! I had to buy two. I had to. Those should fit perfectly in my dorm fridge, and I have a 5 pound co2 tank already, so I can have a kegerator at my cottage, too.

Springer,
Any idea on how long this deal will last? I have a buddy that is gone camping for a week and will be pissed if he misses this deal. Knowing him he will buy 5 of these things. I bought him one but i know that wont suffice. Thanks

I think the whole month of June the sale is going on but they will most likely sell out .

Darn you! I had to buy two. I had to. Those should fit perfectly in my dorm fridge, and I have a 5 pound co2 tank already, so I can have a kegerator at my cottage, too.

you just had to do it lol . I was going to get two , but I knew I would be kicking myself for not buying four

Site is back up now.

I am not familiar with the 3 gallon cornys. Do they use the standard ball lock quick disconnects?

Thanks. I just bought 8. I have a couple of 6 gallon glass carboys so I can make up a boat load of Apfelwein!!

I just called to add something to the order, I forgot the ball locks doh!!! The order is already being packaged the sales guy was going to call and get them added . He also said the 3 gallon kegs are selling rather briskly

Going out today.

Yeah , I call BS to that. Sure 5g, but you aint gonna find one for 50 bucks delivered.

Then how did I get 2 for $75 delivered??? You just need a little patience, and yes they are in excellent condition.

DSCN2066.jpg

Then how did I get 2 for $75 delivered??? You just need a little patience, and yes they are in excellent condition.

DSCN2066.jpg

I dont believe you. :D But you have to agree, that's not the norm. You got an excellent bargain. However we are still getting a great bargain.

Mine are cheaper.
001_tt2.gif

You got a great deal ... But they are few and far between how many others have you seen at that price? I paid 5$ for a couple of cornys at a garage sale and 16$ at Home depot for my 10 gallon Gott beverage coolers cheaper than just about everyone, will I ever see that again ? highly doubtful

Many Thanks!

Now, I have three, which is the number I wanted (two in the mini-kegerator, one aging).

:mug:

Back