3.8 cu ft danby freezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheephrdr

Reaction score
just picked up a 3.8 cu ft danby freezer yesterday for 20 bucks on kijiji .. works great, I can put it on for an hour in the morning and shut it off and when I get home from work it is still 7 celcius. just a picnic tap inside with the keg and tank. will need to add a collar to get another keg in there. I picked up a power bar with a timer so I can have it come on for an hour each day or something like that and see how it works.. for now its much better than emptying the food out of the freezer to get my keg cold or using ice in a bucket or drinking warm beer..

15 x 19" by 26 deep (1 corny just clears the lid) it has a compresser bench inside so id need to put a 10" collar on it to get the 2nd to clear. im happy with it the way it is for now, its in the garage and the keg is cold. I cant afford taps and manifolds etc right now anyways. nonetheless im pleased!

Latest posts

Back