• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 3 15 Gallon Kettles Plus False Bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltherjt

Reaction score
I am selling 3 brand new morebeer 15 gallon kettles. They are in the original boxes and have never been used. I'm including a false bottom, 3 new stainless ball valves, 3 stainless new thermometers, and the lids. They each feature a tig welded 1/2" fpt fitting for a thermometer or temp sensor and a mpt for a ball valve. The inside of the kettle features a fpt fitting for a kettle screen as well. I can deliver within 100 miles of Santa Cruz, CA. I would also consider splitting the cost of shipping. This is a bargain at $750 for all (retail over $1000 with everything).

waltherit, sounds like a nice set of kettles and a decent price. I'm drooling just thinking about them. I've been wanting to upgrade from my "on the stove" 7.5 gallon, but this time of year my wallet is quite thin. Hopefully you'll easily find a local buyer. I live in Santa Cruz, and if you have other brew stuff your're selling later on, I might be interested.

If you know anyone local send them my way. I will save money by not shipping them so I could cut a better deal.

Sounds like a great deal waltherrj. I certainly will send any prospects your way. Have you talked to the people at 7 Bridges? I know they sell brew pots, but I have not seen what you have there. They're good peopleand might be helpful.

Back