2nd batch!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfoolz

Reaction score
I just took my first drink of my second batch, a raspberry wheat beer, and it is great! It has a great smell with a faint raspberry nose to it. The taste has slight notes of banana and clove with a slight berry taste. The hops are there, but not overpowering and it has a little bit of bitterness on the back end. ABV is about 6%. Big up's to my LHBS, Arctic Brewing and Supply! They have some great recipes that incorporate grains and extract to produce a great beer.

fishfoolz said:
i just took my first drink of my second batch, a raspberry wheat beer, and it is great! It has a great smell with a faint raspberry nose to it. The taste has slight notes of banana and clove with a slight berry taste. The hops are there, but not overpowering and it has a little bit of bitterness on the back end. Abv is about 6%. Big up's to my lhbs, arctic brewing and supply! They have some great recipes that incorporate grains and extract to produce a great beer.

image-2715921366.jpg

fishingprogonehomebrewer said:
glad it tasts good! Keep it up. What is the recipe for that just wondering why it looks so thick. :mug:

image-4114518135.jpg

Back