27 Gal Stout brand tank in upright freezer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkovac

Reaction score
Does anyone have a 27 gallon Stout brand conical in an upright freezer? If so, would you share with me the brand/model number of the freezer. The Stout web site lists a 27 gallon conical that is "designed to fit in a freezer" but there is no other info as to specific sizes or models of freezers that it would fit in.

I have emailed Stout multiple times, and they never reply. I have seen good reviews of their products, but I don't get why they don't reply to someone who wants to buy stuff from them.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Odd, when I was in the market for my 14.5 gal conical I emailed them several times and always got a prompt response. I used the salesandsupport email addy.

I believe I saw one using a Fridigaire 20cf. I use one of those for my 30 gallon
plastic conical

Thanks all for the replies.

Steve, do you have the model # for your Frigidaire 20.5? If not, can you tell me if it is frost-free or manual?

If you're not getting through via email, drop a post on Stout's FB page. They get back logged, but respond much more quickly to FB posts in my experience than email.

You almost universally need to use a frost-free, as classic (frost?) models have 1-2 shelves that are non-removable, with coils in them.

Really appreciate the info, thanks all. Steve, really appreciate your providing the model number.

Latest posts

Back