$26 Ball Lock Kegs - North-central PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First off, I have no affiliation with this vendor other than having bought 4 kegs off of them.

That said, I was shopping for kegs and was striking out on all the usual places locally when I happened to notice that a vendor on eBay was within driving distance. The vendor is called Austin Sales and their current listing is here. Their phone number is 814-568-2003. They're located in North-central PA so figure on paying shipping accordingly.

They've made some effort to clean the kegs up a bit but I wouldn't call them 'rebuilt'. You'll probably still need the odd gasket or pressure release valve. One keg I bought from them was "bad" - bad being defined as "I put a nick in a brand new wrench trying unsuccessfully to loosen the poppets." I took the keg back in, told them what happened and they exchanged it for me without question. They seem like nice people. BTW, they're not a homebrew shop, they just happened to come across a bunch of kegs. They may have other stuff as well but I haven't checked so I can't say for sure.

Regardless, happy kegging. Hope someone can get some good out of this.

Unless you live in penn and pick them up, their $37 apiece with shipping, not that great a price for a corny that needs to be rebuilt.

_

Actually, the listing is for a set of 4 kegs, not 1. Plus, further down it says, "*NOTE: Email me the zip code where items will be shipped to and I can tell you what shipping will be." so YMMV.

Back