• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

25 gallon stainless steel boil kettle for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCal951

Reaction score
I converted two sanke kegs into a boil kettle. It was professionally welded locally. It has a working capacity of 25 gallons and a max capacity of 28 gallons. It also has a 3/4 inch s/s ball valve. I have also polished the boil kettle to a near mirror finish. This kettle looks awesome. I live in Southern California, willing to ship but it will be very costly. I am asking 285.00 thanks for looking..

image-5867094.jpg

image-229247822.jpg

image-201865700.jpg

image-1110281709.jpg

SoCal951 said:
I converted two sanke kegs into a boil kettle. It was professionally welded locally. It has a working capacity of 25 gallons and a max capacity of 28 gallons. It also has a 3/4 inch s/s ball valve. I have also polished the boil kettle to a near mirror finish. This kettle looks awesome. I live in Southern California, willing to ship but it will be very costly. I am asking 285.00 thanks for looking..

I have reduced the price to 200 or OBO

Where are you located. I am in San Diego and interested in the kettle? Did you use a regular spoon to stir? It looks really deep.

951, I'm guessing riverside? I'm in upland, maybe we can work something out. Interested in any kind of trades plus cash? Also, any pics of the inside

Back